BATTLE OF THE CABS - WORLD TOUR
SOLD OUT! Dinner 7pm | Meritage Room | $295 inclusive of tax and gratuity
The Battle of the Cabernets is back by popular demand! Don't miss this exciting dinner where you will experience some of the top Cabernets Sauvignon produced in the world. You will be led through a blind tasting of Rock Star Cabs from Sonoma, Italy, South America and more... with some out-of-Napa surprises that will delight your palate!
This four-course menu will feature two wines per course, exquisitely paired to match the flavors and nuances of Chef David Daniels masterful cuisine. It's no wonder that this is one of the Boston Wine & Food Festival's most popular dinners!
- Lanson Champagne Reception
- 2018 Brandlin Estate Howell Mountain, Napa Valley
- 2018 Dumol Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley
- 2019 Mark Ryan Dead Horse Red Mountain, Washington
- 2020 Tua Rita Giusto di Notri Bolgheri Rosso Tuscany, Italy
- 2018 Château Meyney Saint Estèphe, Bordeaux
- 2019 Villa Maria Ngakirikiri Gimlet Gravels, New Zealand
- 2017 Château Smith Haut-Lafitte Grand Cru Classé de Graves, Bordeaux
- 2018 Nicolas Catena Zapata Mendoza, Argentina