CAVIAR RUSSE & CHAMPAGNE DINNER
Dinner | Saturday, February 24th 7pm | Meritage Room | $315 inclusive of tax and gratuity
Join us for an unforgettable evening featuring incredible Champagnes and exquisite caviar from Caviar Russe. Taste the famed wine of Kings from Reims to Epernay with Blanc de Blancs, Rose and Brut Champagne. Be guided through each of the Champagne pairings at this four-course dinner featuring expert culinary pairings as only Chef David Daniels can create. All of Caviar Russe's Imported Caviar is exclusively sourced and personally selected from each harvest from their artisanal, small batch Sturgeon Farm in Germany, ensuring an overall superior product of authentic breeding.
- François Secondé Grand Cru Sillery Blanc de Blancs Brut Champagne -en magnum
- 2015 Marie Courtin Resonance Extra Brut Champagne
- Gonet-Medeville Blanc de Noirs Champagne
- 2017 Littorai Charles Heintz Vineyard Sonoma Coast Chardonnay
- 2017 Albert Bichot, Moutonne Grand Cru Chablis
- 2012 Rhys Santa Cruz Mountains Horseshoe Vineyard Syrah
- 2017 Domaine Huet Clos de Bourg Demi Sec Vouvray
Hi-Rise Bread Co. Bread Collection
"The Egg", Encapsulated Organic Egg, Yukon Potato Foam, Sterlet Caviar
DD's Ricotta Gnocchi, Handmade Ricotta Purée, Siberian Sturgeon, Fried Shallots
"Fish And Chips", Pan Roasted Dover Sole, Odd Yukon Potato Chips, White Sturgeon Crème Fraiche Butter
White Sturgeon Crème Brûlée, Chocolate Bon Bons
Consider extending your evening of phenomenal wine and food with an overnight stay at Boston Harbor Hotel. Book here!