Seminar & Dinner | Saturday, March 16th 6pm | Atlantic Room | $375 inclusive of tax and gratuity
Dinner Only | Saturday, March 16th 7pm | Meritage Room | $295 inclusive of tax and gratuity
Far Niente, the pioneer of California winemaking and Napa Valley, invites you to join winemaker Andrew Delos to taste and experience one of the Valley's most storied houses. Built in 1885, this icon combines classic Napa style and elegance, making it one of the most sought-after wines of today. Far Niente and its sister properties will all be featured in this event of unrivaled excellence. Expertly prepared by Executive Chef David Daniels, this exhilarating four-course experience is not to be missed.
As a special offering, winemaker Andrew Delos is guiding a rare tasting of the collection on Nickel & Nickel single vineyard Napa Cabernet Sauvignons. Very rarely does one experience these outstanding terroirs through the lens of Napa’s most loved grape: Cabernet Sauvignon. This is an experience not to be missed!
Featured Dinner Wines:
- 2021 EnRoute Brumaire Chardonnay Russion River Valley
- 2021 Far Niente Chardonnay Napa Valley
- 2021 EnRoute Les Pommier Pinot Noir Russian RIgver Valley
- 2019 Nickel & Nickel Vaca Vista Cabernet Sauvignon Oak Knoll, Napa Valley
- 2019 Far Niente Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley
- 2015 Dolce
Featured Seminar Wines:
- 2019 Nickel & Nickel Dollar Hide Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2019 Nickel & Nickel Sullenger Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2019 Nickel & Nickel State Ranch Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2019 Nickel & Nickel Branding Iron Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2019 Nickel & Nickel CC Ranch Cabernet Sauvignon
Consider extending your evening of phenomenal wine and food with an overnight stay at Boston Harbor Hotel. Book here!