HITCHHIKING THROUGH NAPA WITH KEVIN ZRALY
Dinner 7pm | Meritage Room | $295 inclusive of tax and gratuity
In 1972 Kevin Zraly embarked on an adventure in the California wine country... His goal was to learn as much as possible to launch a career in New York Wine. With a few dollars in his pocket and a head full of dreams, he succeeded in becoming one of the top sommeliers in all the world, later heading Window's on the World, the legendary wine destination restaurant at the World Trade Center in New York City.
We will follow his footsteps (and his hitchhiker's thumb!) as we taste wines both young and old, from some of the most storied wineries in Napa Valley. Be prepared for an evening of laughs, stories of wine country, and of course: Chef Daniel's fine cuisine to pair with these wonderful wines. Diamond Creek, Schramsberg, Charles Krug and Chappellet and Mondavi will all be represented!
- 2020 Trefethen Estate Riesling
- 2001 Trefethen Oak Knoll Cabernet Sauuvignon- En Magnum
- 2019 Trefethen Oak Knoll Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1993 Heitz Martha's Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2018 Heitz Martha's Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1996 Phelps Insignia Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2019 Phelps Insignia Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2019 Schramsberg Crèmant Demi-sec