TOUR CÔTE D’OR! THE BURGUNDY DINNER
Dinner | Saturday, January 13th 7pm | Meritage Room | $275 inclusive of tax and gratuity
Travel through one of the world's most celebrated wine regions - the Côte d'Or. We will enjoy both aged bottlings and side by side tastings from our favorite producers while touring storied villages and domains. As we sip on Gevrey-Chambertin in the Côte-de-Nuits to Chassagne-Montrachet in the Côte-de-Beaune, these charming wines are sure to captivate your senses with their distinct terroir of earth & elegance.
Join Nick Daddona, Wine Director for the Boston Wine & Food Festival, for this deep cellar tour featuring aged Burgundies…the perfect pairings for a thoughtful four-course dinner created by our Executive Chef, David Daniels. This Burgundy Dinner is for those looking to experience the region for the first time, as well as the experienced collector!
- 2018 Testut Chablis Vieilles Vignes
- 2017 Domaine de Croix Bourgogne
- 2011 Tollot-Beaut Bourgogne
- 2014 Bryczek Clos Salon Morey St Denis
- 2014 Bryczek Gevery Chambertin Aux Echezeaux
- 2013 Domaine Chevalier Aloxe Corton
- 2006 Domaine Chevalier Corton Rognet Grand Cru
- 2015 Michel Niellon Chassagne Montrachet 1er Les Vergers
Consider extending your evening of phenomenal wine and food with an overnight stay at Boston Harbor Hotel. Book here!